UPS systems are an investment to protect your equipment so regular servicing and Planned Preventative Maintenance is essential to ensure reliable operation throughout its life cycle. In the event of any issue arising, we provide an emergency call out service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year so you can rest assured that we will always be there whenever and wherever you need us. While we will always respond with our best endeavor, a typical time frame for an emergency call out is an engineer on your site within 2 hours(in Bloemfontein area).
- UPS Installation and commissioning.
- Battery and DC installations.
- Fully equipped UPS service center for repairs.
- Maintenance and servicing of most makes of UPS’.
- Onsite UPS maintenance and repairs.
- Maintenance Contracts.
- Battery Service Checks.
- Battery Replacement Plans.
We also offer services such as battery impedance tests, load bank testing, power quality and harmonic analysis and thermal imaging. This additional testing can help detect anomalies, which are often impossible to detect with standard servicing test methods alone, to prevent and rectify any potential problems before they occur.
- UPS sizing and battery autonomy assistance & recommendations.
- Site planning, assessments and recommendations for UPS readiness.
- Electrical planning, installation & implementation of distribution & reticulation.
- Additional standby power services and requirements.
- User on-site product training.
From circuit breakers and busses to enclosures, panel boards, and switchboards, we offer a full range of safe, reliable low-voltage electrical solutions. We take care of everything for your peace of mind from initial site survey, design, install and maintenance.
- IT Infrastructure planning and implementation: Diesel Generator sets.
- Raised flooring and fire resistant doors.
- Low voltage electrical and lighting.
- Server racks and power distribution.
- Cooling systems.
- Data installations.
- Access control.
- CCTV camera installations.